SignNers is South Florida’s source for signs of all sorts. One of our popular items is magnetic signs for vehicles. We have traditional magnetic car signs as well as digital magnetic signs. Digital signs are full-color and have an over laminate for longer life and UV protection.
A Small Business’ Friend
- If you run a business that does not require a fleet of vehicles but want people to know you, a magnetic sign is for you.
- A great example of this is a real estate agent. You may work for a broker, but your own hard work is what brings in the business.
- Let people in your direct community know your business and how to get a hold of you.
- A magnetic sign can let people at church, school, and when you are out shopping what service or goods you offer.
- When you are just starting out this is a great way to give a professional impression to potential clients.
- Because they are relatively inexpensive, magnetic car signs are a great way to sample a branding idea.
- Make sure that the surface of your car is as free of debris as you can get it before applying the magnet to your vehicle.
- Make sure that all the edges are in contact with the metal of the car. If any piece is not attached it could catch air and cause you to lose your sign.
- Be sure to remove your magnetic sign before going through a car wash.
- Wash your sign weekly with warm and mild detergent.
- When your magnetic sign is not on your car, store it flat.
- Don’t roll your sign into a roll smaller than 8 inches.
Call 954.306.9685 for all your signage needs.