How do you advertise your plumbing business now that the yellow pages are a thing of the past? Advertising your business used to be easy, back in the days before the internet took over the print world. Plumbing might be the least tech savvy occupations out there, but when it comes to advertising your plumbing business you need to think of the modern, digital world. Here are some tips for advertising your plumbing business.
Hit the Road
- One characteristic of the modern age is that people are on the go.
- Whether they are commuting to work or working from their vehicles, people spend more time on the road than they ever have.
- You can take advantage of this by having your fleet of vans and trucks be your moving billboard with a full vinyl vehicle wrap.
- You can make up to 1.26 million impressions a year just by having your fleet go about its normal business.
- Your logo and phone number will be seen in traffic and when it is parked on a job.
- Use your creativity to get your message across about your services in a clear and concise way. Hire a graphic designer to make sure it’s professionally done.
- It is of the utmost importance that you have a Google + page so that you come up on Google searches.
- Getting on map search results will get you, customers, fast.
- Approach business and apartment complexes to offer partnership deals with them.
Call SignNers to see how a vinyl vehicle wrap can help your business.