If you run a business, the chances are that you have at least one company vehicle. Whatever line of work you’re in, vehicle wraps in Davie are a cost effective way to turn your car, van and truck into a professional and high impact, mobile advertisement. We even have special offers and pre-designed layouts to get you started. We get a lot of the same, common questions about vehicle wraps and today we’re going to compile them and answer them!
- How long does the whole process take? It’s normally divided into 3 stages: design, production, and installation. The majority of time is spent on design work. After the graphics have been approved, the production takes 3-5 days. This includes printing, laminating and cutting the vinyl. The installation stage takes 1-2 days.
- Can the wrap be removed from my vehicle if it needs to be removed? Yes! The vehicle wrap vinyl is specially designed to be removed when no longer needed.
- Is the vehicle wrap or vinyl cut going to damage the paint on the vehicle? No, the vinyl actually protects the paint from minor scratches and UV damage. However if your vehicle has been repainted, the surface should be tested before a full installation of the vehicle wrap.
- How long is the vehicle wrap going to last? A wrap can last a long time. If you take care of your vehicle you can expect your wrap to last 5 years or longer.
- Will I be able to pressure wash my vehicle while it has a wrap on it? We recommend that you NOT pressure wash the vehicle after installation of the vinyl. Some pressure washers can potentially lift up or even remove the vinyl.